About This Course
Speaking fluently, stress-free, without hesitation is the dream of any language learner. But many students end up collecting knowledge: grammar, words, phonetics – but not speaking fluent Russian. The aim of this course is to effortlessly teach you fluent, automatic Russian.
Speak Russian Fluently and Effortlessly Using the Learning To Know Russian System
Develop fluency in spoken Russian
Destroy your language barrier and fear of speaking
Improve your understanding and pronunciation
Find out about real life in Russia with 10 fascinating Travellers' Notes
Become A Confident, Fluent Russian Speaker With Efficient 3-in-1 Lesson Sets
- The author of "Learning Russian Marathon: How (not) to speak Russian in 10 years" book and many articles and publications
- Has devoted 5 years to language learning R&D
- Leads "Learning To Know Russian", the resource full of useful ideas and techniques for the best Russian language learners
- Teaches hundreds of Russian language students across the globe
- Considers his two sons as his greatest success in teaching Russian!
What am I going to get from this course?
- 10 lesson sets, 30 lessons, 4 hours of video
- Vastly improved conversational Russian – speaking with less stress and more confidence
- A highly-effective way of improving pronunciation, comprehension and building vocabulary
- 10 topics on real-life Russia that will prepare you for any trip to Russian-speaking country
- New outlook on language learning and your linguistic abilities
What are the requirements?
- Beginner to intermediate level Russian
- An mp3 player to learn on the go (optional)
What is the target audience?
- Learners that experience a language barrier and fear of speaking Russian
- People keen to master the skill of fluent spoken Russian
- Travelers to Russian-speaking countries and everyone interested in real life in Russia
Speaking fluently, stress-free, without hesitation is the dream of any language learner. But many students end up collecting knowledge: grammar, words, phonetics – but not speaking fluent Russian. That's why this course uses techniques that develop the skill of fluent speaking, train your brain and vocal apparatus so you can process and pronounce Russian speech.
The Learning to Know Russian system teaches you to easily and effectively start speaking Russian. The system was created over 5 years by a team of learning professionals, managed by Denis P. Ivanov.
In the course, apart from getting a look into real life in Russia, the 3-in-1 lesson sets are all based on highly-effective, proven teaching technologies that will take your Russian to fluency.
This course includes 30 video lessons that last a total of 4 hours. First and foremost, the course is designed for beginner to intermediate level students, but it can also be of help to those who struggle with speaking and comprehension.
The course is structured around the unique Learning to Know Russian system. Each of the 10 lesson sets consists of 3 lessons and 3 steps to fluency.
The first step of each lesson set will have you listening to understand Russian words in a situation that makes sense – this is the Context Lesson
Then you will listen, read and pronounce to prepare your vocal apparatus for speaking and your brain for listening comprehension – this is the Repetition Lesson.
Step three will have you breaking down your language barrier with simple question-and- answers stories. Conditioning yourself to answer these questions quickly makes up the Storytelling Lesson.
The course gives you a lot of flexibility to learn the way you want, but I recommend you aim for deep immersion - studying 50 hours and more. You'll get the most value from the course when you go for the intensive option.
You will be able to download the lessons in MP3 and PDF format so you can study on the go.
As a nice extra, the course also includes 10 topics on life in Russia – all of which are interesting and helpful to those planning on travelling to Russia.
Once you finish the course, you will be confident when speaking, you will have seriously improved your conversational Russian. Your listening comprehension will also be vastly improved and, most likely, you will have a completely new outlook on language learning and your linguistic abilities!
"Well presented at an excellent pace. Enjoying it very much." - Stephen C.
"This course is much more interactive than watching a movie with subtitles. I watch movies and understand 1 out of 20 words, 1 out of 50 words. Denis makes you learn (learn) words. I understand the madness to his method, and the method to his madness. brilliant. hear. speak. listen. respond. communicate." - John Fugitt.
"The best language learning program on the market. It accelerates the language learning process by using similar methods to what we all used to learn our native language. Plus, it's fun!" - Stephen Mayers.